Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign in Dallas, TX!
Crooked teeth can be an embarrassing smile flaw, but so can having a mouth full of metal for the next couple of years. For adults, the thought of wearing traditional braces is enough to keep them from pursuing orthodontic treatment. Instead, they settle for less than they deserve with an unattractive smile that steals their confidence.Doctor Cary Shatto on Invisalign Read Transcript
Invisalign orthodontics is something I truly have a passion, because I no longer ... I used to do regular braces, and brackets, and wires, and whatnot. I have been doing Invisalign for a good 15 years, and it's a wonderful technology. It's digital. With it being all computerized, we can take a before, and we can gather all this information, and we can come up with a video before the patient's even started their therapy, and we can show them their end result, and everything in between, and how it's going to work, what it's going to entail. It's a wonderful technology.
In my opinion, it's more efficient than braces, because a lot of times if a patient has a real narrow constricted arch, they got so much crowding in there, and they need some expansion to get rid of that crowding, and to widen their arch to give them a prettier, wide smile. Invisalign can actually do both at the same time, where with regular traditional orthodontics, you have to have an expander type of appliance before you get braces. I love the technology of Invisalign. It's fast, it has the before and after, it's all digital, and it will give you a wonderful result.
Thanks to Invisalign at American Family Dental, it’s never too late to get the straight, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted! With this revolutionary orthodontic treatment in our Dallas, TX dental office, you can improve your smile without dealing with the hassle and embarrassment of metal brackets and wires.
Invisalign braces are different because they gradually move your teeth into the proper position with clear, removable aligners. With our advanced outcome simulator, you can feel confident you’ll love the results because you will be able to see the vision for your new smile before treatment begins.
We know you’ll enjoy the cosmetic and oral health benefits of this innovative treatment!
- Straighten your teeth in secret with nearly invisible aligners.
- Remove them for easier brushing and flossing.
- Avoid food restrictions that come with traditional braces.
- Reduce your risk for gum disease and other dental problems caused by crooked, overlapping teeth.
- Look and feel beautiful with your new, straight smile.
Find out if Invisalign orthodontic treatment is right for you! Call 214-360-7261 now to schedule your complimentary consultation.
Clear Aligner Therapy Is a Great Choice For Adults
Adults love Invisalign therapy because it’s a comfortable, convenient, and discreet treatment option. The smooth, plastic aligners won’t poke or scrape at the inside of your cheeks and lips. And since your series of trays are custom-made at the start of treatment, you can save yourself the trouble of traveling back and forth to the dentist office for frequent maintenance appointments. Just switch out to the next tray about every two weeks on your own!
You can also:
- Get faster results! Invisalign treatment typically lasts about a year, which is a better option for adults who’ve waited long enough to have attractive, straight teeth.
- Straighten your teeth without sacrificing your appearance. Take out your aligners for an important business lunch, job interview, or presentation at work.
- Maintain your lifestyle. You don’t have to spend extra time in front of the bathroom mirror dislodging food from brackets and wires. Remove the trays during meals and your oral hygiene regimen for minimal disruption to your normal routine!
More and more, adults are making the decision to pursue cosmetic options to correct crooked, overlapping teeth and gaps in their smile. That’s why they deserve better alternatives to standard orthodontic treatment, like Invisalign orthodontics.
Find out if Invisalign in our Dallas, TX dental office will finally give you a beautiful new smile you’ll want to show off! Call 214-360-7261 today to schedule a complimentary consultation.