Maintain Good Oral Health With General Dentistry in Dallas, TX
To keep your smile looking its best, you need to take good care of your teeth and gums. Dr. Shatto and our team in Dallas, TX are here to help you do that. General dentistry at American Family Dental will put you at an advantage for a lifetime of oral health and a great-looking smile. With our wide range of treatment options and a caring, kid-friendly staff, your whole family can get the dental care they need in one convenient location.Doctor Cary Shatto on General Dentistry Read Transcript
... general dentistry. We are are a general dentistry and family practice here. And we are kind of a once stop shop. We can pretty much fulfill all your needs here. I've got a wonderful hygienist. We together take care of gum disease. With cavities, we fight cavities. We do fillings and crowns and all your restorative needs. We replace teeth with implants. We can do partials and dentures and we can take care of most all your needs here. Even dentures if you need. If you have all failing teeth we can do from dentures to implants to fixed type of restorations. Most everything we can take care of you here with.
General dentistry services in our Dallas, TX dentist office can protect your smile and your health by:
- Keeping your teeth and gums clean
- Preventing tooth decay and cavities
- Catching dental problems early
- Detecting early signs of gum disease
- Screening your mouth for oral cancer
Call us today at 214-340-4965 to schedule your appointment.
Stay Healthy With Our General Dental Treatments
Dr. Shatto is a highly skilled dentist who can provide a number of quality dental treatments to keep your teeth safe and strong. Our general dental services include:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – Only a dental professional can remove plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth. When you visit our Dallas, TX practice twice a year for dental checkups, you stand a much better chance to enjoy lasting oral health.
- Dental Sealants – Prevent cavities with dental sealants. This simple preventive measure will give teeth a protective seal to ward off decay.
- Fluoride Treatments & Varnish – Fluoride is good for your teeth, so we can finish off your dental treatment with a varnish that will strengthen your tooth enamel and prevent tooth decay.
- Cavity Detection & Oral Cancer Screenings – When it comes to your oral health, you shouldn’t take any chances. That’s why we provide early cavity detection and oral cancer screenings so we can catch the first signs of problems and increase the chance for successful treatment.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease is the biggest threat to your teeth, but catching it in its earliest stages will help us treat it effectively. We use scaling and root planing to thoroughly clean the infection around and just below your gumline so it won’t advance and threaten your smile.
- Nutritional Counseling – A healthy smile needs strong teeth. Your daily diet plays an important role in that because your teeth depend on the vitamins and nutrients in the foods you eat for strength. Talk to us about ways you can maintain a healthier diet.
Protect Your Teeth With a Custom Mouthguard
Get a custom-made mouthguard to protect the athletes in your family so your teeth are safe from harm while you’re hard at play. An oral injury is always a risk when you’re involved in high-impact physical activities, but with a customized athletic mouthguard that fits comfortably over your teeth, you can reduce the risk of a dental injury.
We can also fit you with mouthguard to prevent worn down teeth from bruxism. This is when you clench or grind your teeth, often without even realizing it, which can lead to damaged tooth enamel and an uneven smile.