Get Your Dream Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry in Dallas, TX!
Do you waste too much time and energy trying to hide your flawed teeth? With cosmetic dentistry at American Family Dental, you no longer have to settle for a smile that makes you feel insecure and unhappy. Dr. Shatto and our team can help you look and feel your best with our wide-ranging smile solutions in Dallas, TX.Doctor Cary Shatto on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Cosmetic dentistry. There are so many different aspects of cosmetic dentistry, from bleaching, we have Zoom Whitening here, the laser whitening. It is great for bleaching your teeth several shades. We like to do that.
We do veneers. If you have teeth that you're not liking the color, shape, size or maybe you have some sort of stain, such as fluorosis or tetracycline stain where the teeth are gray or blue, veneers are for you. I've done many, many sets of veneers over my career, and cosmetically it can give you the Hollywood smile. Cosmetic dentistry as well, we do some gum contouring. So, if your gums, you have a little bit of a gummy smile, then we can create a new architecture by relieving some of that gum tissue and giving your teeth more exposure, giving you a bigger more teethier smile and not as such a gummy smile.
We do Invisalign orthodontics here. I used to do bands, brackets, and wires and not many people like the look of that. It's a healthier version of orthodontics. Cosmetically, it looks better but functionally is really important as well with Invisalign because it's going to give you a wider smile. We can expand and line up the teeth, and functionally it's better for the patient in chewing and everyday life. They have less wear and tear. They have less recession and overall a better fit to their teeth, so that's why we enjoy doing dentistry like that.
Cosmetic dentistry can improve your life by:
- Making your smile look healthy and beautiful
- Taking years off your appearance
- Boosting your self-esteem
- Giving you courage to pursue your goals and dreams
- Helping you attract positive attention
Don’t let teeth imperfections hold you back from the life you want. Get the attractive smile you deserve! Call 214-340-4965 now for a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Shatto.
Choose the Cosmetic Treatment That Suits You Best
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening – Relax in our comfortable dental chair while we whiten your teeth with this quick in-office treatment. With this system, we can lighten your teeth up to six shades or more in as little as an hour. You can also take home our customized whitening trays to maintain a bright smile on your own time. The results you get with professional teeth whitening beats anything you find in stores!
- Tooth Bonding – Tooth bonding is an affordable, non-invasive treatment that can easily enhance your smile and boost your confidence. You can fill in minor imperfections like tiny nicks, cracks, or chips, as well as close small gaps and smooth out rough edges around your teeth. Using a tooth-colored resin, Dr. Shatto will cover up any surface damage and artfully sculpt and polish your teeth for a new and improved smile!
- Dental Veneers – Conceal gaps, stains, chips, and cracks with our gorgeous dental veneers, custom-made for a perfect, natural fit. With these delicately thin shells to hide damaged, misshapen, or worn teeth, your smile will look radiant and flawless.
- Gum Reshaping & Tooth Contouring – Dr. Shatto can gently adjust your gumline so your teeth and gums look more balanced. He can also carefully resculpt the shape of a tooth so it blends in better with the rest of your teeth.
- Invisalign – Finally get the straight smile you’ve always wanted without wearing braces! With Invisalign, you can move crooked, unevenly spaced teeth into the right position with clear, removable aligners. Dr. Shatto offers complimentary Invisalign consultations, too!
- Smile Makeover – Treat several cosmetic problems with a comprehensive smile makeover plan. Dr. Shatto will design your dream smile and pull together the right combination of cosmetic treatments to make it a reality! Call us and receive a complimentary consultation for a total smile makeover.
Which cosmetic dentistry option is best for you? Find out today by calling our Dallas, TX dental office at 214-340-4965 for an appointment with Dr. Shatto. You can also schedule appointments using our online form.