Conceal Smile Flaws With Dental Veneers in Dallas, TX
It may seem hard to believe that something as small as dental veneers can make such a huge difference in your smile. But they do, by covering multiple smile flaws in a single treatment. Many celebrities get their “perfect” teeth from veneers, not from nature!Doctor Cary Shatto on Dental Veneers Read Transcript
Veneers are a great cosmetic answer to people that don't like their smile, whether it's they've had some past tooth fillings that their not happy with, they've discolored, if they don't like the color of their teeth from tetracycline stain, fluorosis, if they don't like the size of their teeth, they have gaping. We can change that whole look. We can make them to whatever we want and create a new size and make their smile just more Hollywood-like, whiter, brighter. Just about whatever you want to do, veneers can capture that.
Dental veneers in Dallas, TX will:
- Blend in perfectly with your smile because they are custom-made for you
- Look great for many years because they are made of durable porcelain or ceramic
- Cover imperfections like chips, cracks, and stains
- Correct the look of minor tooth misalignment
- Make too-short teeth look longer
Get Teeth Veneers in Just a Few Appointments
Some cosmetic dental treatments like orthodontics take many months to show results. With veneers, though, your smile can look perfect in as few as two or three visits to our office. During an initial consultation, Dr. Shatto will examine you and determine if teeth veneers are right for your smile. If so, he’ll remove a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth and make impressions to send to a dental lab.
Using the impressions and other information provided by Dr. Shatto, the lab produces your veneers. When they arrive, you’ll return to our office. We’ll make sure they fit perfectly, and Dr. Shatto will securely bond them to the front of your teeth. He’ll also suggest best practices for keeping your veneers in great shape.
Your Veneers Won’t Need Special Care
We use veneers made of e.max ceramic and porcelain. Both materials look natural and are made to last. You’ll care for them much like your natural teeth:
- Brush, floss, and visit our office for regular dental cleanings.
- Don’t chew on ice or other hard substances or use your teeth for purposes they’re not intended for, such as opening containers
- If you grind your teeth in your sleep, let us fit you for a custom nightguard to stop the damaging habit.
- If you’re involved in sports, let us fit you for a mouthguard to protect your teeth while you play.
Interested in dental veneers? Call 214-340-4965 to see if they’re right for your smile.