Get a Total Smile Makeover in Dallas, TX
If you have multiple smile flaws you’d like to correct, you may not know where to begin. Dr. Cary Shatto can help by creating a smile makeover for you. Thanks to his many years of experience with smile makeovers, he will:Doctor Cary Shatto on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
The smile makeover is very important. A makeover, if somebody's not happy with their teeth, if they have teeth that they're not happy with because maybe they're missing teeth. They have a bunch of older fillings that have discolored and they have failing back teeth, we can do makeovers.
A makeover can incorporate kind of a multi disciplined approach where we're doing crowns or veneers, we may incorporate fixed bridges in there.
We can do implant dentistry, we can incorporate some orthodontics if we need to do that. We can incorporate bleaching. I had a lady a few years back, she had had a lot of poor dentistry. She had a lot of gold and metal type of restorations in her mouth, and she just was not happy with it.
She had missing teeth and we did, we incorporated all of it, almost. I don't think we did any orthodontics, but we did implants on her, we did fixed bridges, we did crowns and we took out all that metal. It was all metal free and she was very happy with it and she had a full functioning mouth that she could eat better, she wasn't in any pain, and she looked great.
- Answer all your questions so you can make informed decisions
- Help identify the cosmetic dental procedures best suited to your smile
- Create an appropriate timeline for your procedures
- Ensure your makeover plan will fit your budget
We want you to be able to smile with confidence again! The first step in your makeover is a free consultation with Dr. Shatto. To schedule one at our Dallas, TX dentist office, call 214-360-7261.
If Concealing Flaws Is Part of Your Makeover, You Have Many Choices
If you want to hide flaws like chips and stains, your choices include:
- Dental Veneers – You can transform your smile by changing the size, shape, or length of your teeth. These thin, custom-made “shells” can conceal multiple imperfections when applied to the front surfaces of your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This noninvasive treatment involves applying tooth-colored resin to your teeth to hide minor smile flaws.
Teeth contouring is a good choice if your teeth only need minor adjustments to their shape.
From Whitening to Invisalign, Complete a Makeover With Other Services
No matter what you don’t like about your smile, we’ve likely got a procedure to change it. Among our services:
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose an in-office treatment for fast whitening, or you can brighten more gradually in the privacy of your own home with professional-strength gel and custom-made whitening trays.
- Invisalign – Clear plastic aligners are a more discreet way to straighten your smile than metal braces. The aligners are removable, so it’s easy to keep your teeth clean.
- Gum Reshaping – If you have excess gum tissue or an uneven gumline, Dr. Shatto can correct it with gentle gum reshaping.
Ready to get started on your smile makeover? Call American Family Dental at 214-360-7261.