Get Your Strong Bite Back With Restorative Dental Care in Dallas, TX
You can enjoy some of the country’s best barbecue in Dallas, TX – unless missing or damaged teeth are affecting your ability to chew your food in comfort. Don’t let dental damage keep you from eating favorite foods like steak and ribs! Enjoy your meals again with restorative dental care from American Family Dental.
Our restorative dental procedures will:
- Bring back your full oral function
- Replace missing teeth
- Fix broken, cracked, or otherwise damaged teeth
- Repair cavities
- Save at-risk teeth
Call 214-340-4965 to make an appointment with Dallas, TX dentist Dr. Cary Shatto. Do you have an infected or broken tooth? Dr. Shatto offers free second opinions for dental emergencies.
Choose From Several Tooth Replacement Options
Missing teeth don’t just affect your ability to eat. The gaps in your smile can hurt your self-confidence too. Fortunately, we have many options to replace missing teeth. For a smile that feels, looks, and functions as well as – or even better than – before, we recommend dental implants. They function like artificial “tooth roots,” stimulating your jawbone to keep it healthy and strong.
If you’re not a candidate for dental implants or would prefer another tooth replacement option, you can get a dental bridge or dentures.
Repair Damaged Teeth With Restorative Dental Services
Our restorative dental services help you keep teeth you’re at risk of losing to decay, infection, or other damage. Save your teeth with:
- Tooth Fillings – We mend cavities with metal-free fillings. We use tooth-colored composite, so your fillings will blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns can repair many kinds of damage, including severe decay, cracks, and breaks. They can even cover badly stained teeth for a cosmetic fix.
- Inlays or Onlays – These dental restorations fix decay that is too extensive for a filling but not bad enough for a crown.
- A Root Canal – This procedure removes infection from the center of your tooth.
If you need restorative dental care, call American Family Dental at 214-340-4965.