Improve Dental Health With Oral Surgery in Dallas, TX
Oral surgery can seem intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. Dallas, TX dentist Dr. Cary Shatto has been performing many common oral surgery procedures for 25-plus years, so you won’t need to see an outside specialist. You can also get gum grafts and other periodontal surgery from periodontist Dr. Monica Bazan in our office.
From socket preservation to wisdom teeth removal, oral surgery procedures will:
- Relieve dental discomfort
- Improve your overall oral health
- Prepare you for future treatments such as dental implants
- Get your gums healthy again
To see if you need an oral surgery procedure, call 214-360-7261.
Get Teeth & Gums Healthy Again With Oral Surgery Procedures
Whether your problem is receding gums, a badly infected tooth, or painful wisdom teeth, you can get an oral surgery procedure to relieve pain and discomfort. We also offer procedures to help prepare your mouth for treatments like dental veneers and dental implants.
Our oral surgery procedures include:
- Tooth removal, including wisdom teeth extractions
- Ridge augmentation, to restore a jawbone that has suffered bone loss
- Socket preservation, to keep your extraction site healthy for a future tooth replacement
- Gum graft, to repair receding gums
- Gum reshaping, to remove excess gum tissue and improve the look of a “gummy” smile
- Teeth contouring/crown lengthening, to expose more of your tooth surface for treatments like veneers
Dental Sedation Will Soothe Your Nerves
If you’re nervous at the prospect of an oral surgery procedure, you can choose from two forms of safe dental sedation. Inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”) quickly gives you a euphoric feeling. An oral sedative relaxes you more deeply and can be taken even before your appointment begins. No matter which kind of sedation you receive, you’ll be closely monitored throughout your treatment. You’ll also appreciate our completely private operatories. Music and skylights with a great view of the big Texas sky offer a welcome diversion too.