End Your Pain With Emergency Dental Care in Dallas, TX
If you need emergency dental care, you want to get it from an experienced team that can quickly relieve your discomfort and fix your problem. That’s exactly what you’ll find at American Family Dental. We’ll do our best to get you a same-day appointment. If you call after hours, we’ll provide instruction on what you should do until you can get to our office.
Dallas, TX dentist Dr. Cary Shatto has seen just about every possible emergency in his 25-plus years practicing dentistry, from abscessed teeth to broken teeth. He’ll waste no time getting you the treatment you need. In addition to an experienced dentist, you’ll find:
- A wide range of restorative dentistry procedures to relieve your pain and fix your damage, from dental crowns to root canals
- Two kinds of safe dental sedation
- A periodontal specialist who can treat advanced gum disease and other problems
- Private rooms for no-stress treatment
- Staff members who speak both English and Spanish
If you need dental help in a hurry, call 214-340-4965. We provide free second opinions for dental emergencies!
Get the Emergency Dental Services You Need
Here are some services we use to treat common dental emergencies:
- Root Canals – When bacteria gets inside your tooth, it can become infected or abscessed. Dr. Shatto removes the infection inside your tooth using root canal therapy, then seals the tooth with a filling or crown to protect it from further damage.
- Dental Crowns – A crown is the usual fix for a broken or badly cracked tooth. It can also be used to repair a badly decayed tooth.
- Tooth Fillings – If dental decay has resulted in a cavity, Dr. Shatto will repair it with a filling.
- Inlays and Onlays – If you have a cavity too big for a filling but not big enough for a crown, one of these dental restorations will mend your tooth.
- Tooth Extractions – If your tooth is too damaged to be saved, Dr. Shatto can gently remove it. He can also perform a socket preservation procedure to facilitate healing and keep the site healthy for a future replacement tooth.
For emergency dental care, call American Family Dental at 214-340-4965.